Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

A Tula Pink Finish

Do you ever give yourself urealistic, self imposed deadlines?  I am finding that I do with almost every single quilting and sewing project.  I need to relax!  These self imposed deadlines hanging over my head just need to go!  I mean, seriously!

Well, here is a seriously cute drawstring bag made with Tula Pink's Birds and Bees line.  The pattern is by Jeni Baker of In Color Order.  That link will take you to her tutorial.  For the pattern, which has like 8 different sizes, click on this link here.

It is simple to make.  It is lined, too.  I made it for my Granddaughter.  Her first purse, of sorts for treats, toys, goodies, and whatnots.  I embroidered on the inside my Granddaughter's name with her Mom's phone number in case it gets left behind.  I just love the ladybug fabric and especially the ribbon!  This turned out so cute! 



And it can be washed.  Because if you are a Mom, you know what kinds of things will get put in a little girl's purse.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet bag! Love those fabrics. Your granddaughter must love it!

    ReplyDelete