Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIP Vintage Quilt Revival & Paper Piecing Wednesday

For my WIP Wednesday, I have a couple of WIP's.  This week's blocks for the Vintage Quilt Revival are the Classic Rolling Squares Block:


 And the Red Cross Block:


 Okay, these two blocks were tricky for me.  The paper piecing was okay but joining all the pieces together and getting points to match was, ummmm, well...let's just say there was some quality time spent with my seam ripper.


I am also working on a mini quilt with the Classic Geometric Block.  I am using Over the Rainbow batiks for this one.  There will be two more blocks.  


I haven't done a whole lot of paper piecing and this is a great way to get more experience.

It has been a long day!  Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment